Alto International School, founded in 1988, is an IB World School teaching preschool through high school, offering the Primary and Middle Years Programs, and is a candidate for the IB Diploma Program. The campus is located in Menlo Park, California, just 25 miles south of San Francisco and neighbor to Palo Alto, home of Stanford University. Alto provides an international education in the heart of Silicon Valley with companies such as Facebook and Google just a few miles away.
As a multilingual and multicultural International Baccalaureate School, we offer an exciting and vibrant working environment for experienced and dedicated teachers and professionals. We expect a high level of commitment and enthusiasm from both our teachers and administrative staff. In return, teachers and staff are actively engaged in the school’s decision making process, have the opportunity to bring their own ideas to life, and are provided with ongoing professional growth opportunities.
Alto could be the right school for you if
- You are looking for a school that is progressive and is committed to excellence
- You are looking for a place where you can work as part of a team to make a real difference
- You enjoy working hard and being immersed in a supportive school community
- You are passionate about teaching and learning
- You are excited about the prospect of living in one of the most vibrant and dynamic locations in the United States.
Alto is looking for qualified teachers and administrators who
- Have experience in a multicultural school environment
- Share our values of creating a motivating environment to enable the development of self-confidence, responsibility, and open-mindedness.
- Have experience with the International Baccalaureate Program
- Embrace the integration of technology into the curriculum
- Are committed to ongoing professional development
- Have the ability to differentiate for diverse learning needs
- Enjoy teamwork, collaboration, and active participation in school life