We are available to answer any questions you might have and help you throughout the process.
The best way to get to know us is by visiting us, but we know that this is not always possible. If you cannot come and meet us in person, we are happy to arrange an online video conference with one of our principals.
Steps in our admissions process for international students:
- Create an online application account
- Schedule an online video conference or schedule a tour if you are in the Menlo Park area
- Complete the online application (pay non-refundable application fee of $75)
- Schedule a shadow day (optional)
We do not require shadow days for international applicants.
- Standardized testing
Local applicants usually take the ISEE entrance exam. We understand that this is not always feasible for international students. Instead, we will review available progress reports and will let you know if additional testing is needed.
- Complete required forms and submit supplemental documents online.
- Interview via online video conference
Once all application materials have been submitted, we will contact you to schedule a student interview via Skype (middle and high school students only)